Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jim Blasingame – The Small Business Advocate


Many of our clients, vendors and contacts are business owners themselves – which is one of the aspects of this job that I enjoy the most. Through our service, we are exposed to so many industries, work with many entrepreneurial people, and learn about the ins and outs of their businesses. Sharing resources with each other is a great benefit of the relationships I’ve built with other like-minded business owners.

Recently, I was interviewed by Jim Blasingame on The Small Business Advocate radio show for the second time. Jim has been very supportive of the Fini Concierge concept but also of our perspective on doing business in this climate.

Check out his website, which is full of useful resources for small business owners: The Small Business Advocate

And you can listen to both of my radio interviews at this link: Chantal Boxer with Jim Blasingame

Many thanks to Jim and his staff for having me on his show and giving me an opportunity to share a bit about our story.

No comments: