Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Testimonial

Recently Fini Concierge has been collecting new testimonials. We really appreciate your willingness to share your experiences with others about the work we do. We are happy to share a recent client testimonial with you below:

"Fini Concierge was able to pick up my race packet for the Boston Marathon. This was a one time incident, but Fini definitely made my life less stressful that day I need the race packet. Marissa and Chantal were prompt and courteous to any requests and/or questions that I had leading up to the service I had asked them to do."

S. Quintanar
Chicago, IL

If you would like to share a testimonial about your experiences with Fini Concierge, please contact us for details at mbennett@finiconcierge.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site finiconciergeboston.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Fini Concierge said...

Can you please send me your link?